Saturday, December 26, 2015

12.26.15

Hi everyone, it's Michelle here! To have fun with some bright, happy colors, I used one of my favorite techniques of repeated stamping in a rainbow pattern. I also did some simple masking for my sentiment to make it stand out. I used stamps from the stamp sets "Point of View" and "It's My Party!"



And since this will be my last post/video for the Alley Way Stamps, make sure to stay connected over at my blog, on YouTube, and Instagram! :)

Hi everyone it's Holly here with my final card as well.. It's been a blast creating with the Alley Way Stamps and a huge Thank you to everyone on the team as well as Chrissies and Alison! I'm using Branching out and Big Time for a fun watercolor card. 


Hello everyone, this is Emily sharing my last card for TAWS.  It's been an awesome 3 years designing for Alison.  I'll miss all her amazing artworks and my fabulous Design Team.  



Hi. Lexa here with a no line watercoloring card as my last card in TAWS amazing team. I might be new, but I totally adore all these ladies. So, here's a sweet sweet card for you all.



Pin It!

3 comments:

pcm said...

fabby cards. these last posts are so sad.... :(

curtis03 Lewis said...

Birthday stamps are amazing and I want to share here that last month I had a business event and the corporate event planners I had hired for planning gave me few of these stamps. Those are amazing and I am collecting more of them.

Craftelier said...

I really love the combination of colours. they are so hot!