Sunday, November 24, 2013

BE Inspired #41 Winners!! And a Creation Boulevard Showcase too!!

Good morning friends! It's time to share the BIC #41 winners!! WOW!! It gets harder and harder to choose a winner each time. I am blown away by your creativity and your talent...



Our challenge winner:   #31 * Vicki *



Don't forget to grab your badge!


Random Winner:    #2 Jennyfer Leung


And, this adorable badge is for you...

Congrats ladies!!!

Please email me at alison@thealleywaystamps.com with your choice of stamp set! 
You have 1 week to claim your prize and don't forget to grab your badges!


And now we'd like to showcase some awesome creations we found around blogland!

TAWS-Elf-Card-by-AmyR

  



Lindsey




Nina


TAWS, The Alley Way Stamps, Clear Stamps, Cards


Lyndal








Mia








There were so many amazing creations out there..Don't forget to grab your badge on the sidebar.. make sure to use your taws stamps so we can spotlight them too..You can always link up on our Facebook page to make sure we see what you have been doing. HERE
 don't forget to grab your badge as well..
There is still time to play along with the current BIC..


Pin It!

3 comments:

Lyndal said...

CONGRATS to the winners & fab to see so much TAWS inspiration in blogland :)
Many thanks for highlighting my creations!! MUCH appreciated :) :) :)

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh!! I'm sooooo excited!! Just now saw this in my reader this morning!! I'm stoked that I won and sending you an e-mail VERY quickly!! Proudly displaying badge too!! Thank you!! ;)

Lindsey said...

Yay to Vicki! What a perfect card for the challenge. And thank you so much for highlighting some of my cards. I'm honored and have so enjoyed creating with your products.